03-Jun-2017, Ad#: 17739, Views: 1441
Category: Translating & Interpreting
Spanish In-House Translator (Fulltime)
The main role of the in-house translator will be to serve as a gatekeeper for the quality of translations (grammar, spelling and punctuation, meaning accuracy -loyalty to source, style, terminology and consistency). You will work with a team and under the supervision of a mentor to complete linguistic projects according to the requests of clients. You will gain real work experience and learn to communicate with project managers and other employees, to manage your workload and time, to use translation tools (like CAT), and more.
- Fast and Efficient (not sacrificing quality for speed)
- Mature & Professional
- Hardworking & Dedicated
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Pro-active, Confident and Organized
- Resourceful (good at researching terminologies)
- Detail-Oriented / Eye for detail
- Good communication skills (English & Chinese)
- Has a passion for translations and linguistics
- Keenness for electronic devices, particularly smartphones
- Native Spanish speaker with profound knowledge of the local culture.
- Must have a very good comprehension of written and spoken English;
- Advanced Chinese level;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and their functions.
- Basic knowledge of Internet & Email communication applications.
- Experience in translation and QA projects.
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#17739" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |